I Got a Bill From the CHP After My DUI – What Should I Do?

It is increasingly common for our DUI clients to receive a bill from the CHP for the CHP’s arrest of our client, usually when the client is involved in a car accident or runs out of gas on the side of a freeway.  What should you do?  Should you pay it?  After all, why aren’t your tax dollars you paid applicable for this bill?  To read answers to these questions, click on the following link.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s