I Need My Criminal History – If It Is Inaccurate, What Should or Can I Do?

In almost every case we handle, there is a discussion about how a criminal record appears on a background check that might be performed by an employer.  We may talk about expungement and how this will be noted on the record.  But what if one conducts a Livescan on oneself and finds, or is advised by an employer, that there is something reported that is simply wrong?  What can one do?  What should one do?  Click on the following link to read answers to these questions.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s