I Want to Change the Courthouse (Venue) for My Case. Can I?

It is often perceived that one courthouse is uniformly tough on certain types of cases, i.e. all Orange County courthouses on DUI, or biases against people of a certain race or ethnicity.  Can one move the case to a friendlier courthouse?  If so, what must one show to the judge to get such a transfer?  Click on the following link to find out.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s