Got a DUI and Live Outside CA? What Is a 1650 Waiver?

If one visits California for a vacation or on business and picks up a DUI, or moves from California with pending DUI charges, how can one satisfy the DMV’s requirement that the DUI course be taken in person in California?  What if one lives in New York?  Is that person supposed to fly back and forth for 36 classes?  What can be done to excuse someone from this requirement?  To read about a 1650 waiver, click on the following link.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s