How Do I Get My Gun Rights Back After a Conviction?

The answer to the question posed in the blog entry’s title is it matters.  What any attorney needs to know first is what was the individual convicted of and whether the person served time in state prison (including if a state prison sentence served in county jail under AB109).  Once that is known, the attorney can decide if the conviction was for what is known as a wobbler or whether, depending upon the age of the conviction, whether one must proceed for a pardon.  To read more about this topic, click on the following link.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s