I Am a Veteran Facing a Criminal Case – Can I Get VA Help?

Veteran’s Diversion (under Penal Code § 1001.80), military diversion (under Penal Code § 1170.9) and Veteran’s Court are three different programs available to veteran’s depending upon the charges alleged, the individual’s service dates, the individual’s discharge classification and any service-related disability rating.  Some veterans are eligible for all three.  To read more about these three programs, click on the following link.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s