I Got “Roofied” – What Can I Do to Defend Myself in Court?

Often, someone will be charged with a crime such as public intoxication, hit and run, DUI based on drugs, or being under the influence of a controlled substance and the potential client will tell us that he or she suspects they were “roofied.”  What does this mean?  How can one prove this happened?  First step, we recommend is that one immediately find a clinic to test one’s urine, as such drugs as Rohypnol, Flunitrazepam and GHB can leave one’s bloodstream quickly.  Then speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about trying to preserve any video footage that may substantiate this claim.  To read more about this disturbing experience and what you can do, click on the following link.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s