Can I Serve on a Jury After Being a Convicted Felon?

The answer to the above question is yes, but it is harder than it may seem: one needs to be granted a certificate of rehabilitation or a pardon (if one has a felony conviction under California law). Having the conviction expunged will not restore one’s civil rights (although it may be necessary for certain convictions if one is seeking a certificate of rehabilitation). What if one has a federal conviction? To read more about
this interesting area of the law, click on the following link.

Los Angeles Magazine 2018 Top Attys Southern CA

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s