How Does One Correct Time Credits from Prison or Jail?

It is not uncommon for a person to dispute the credits one believes he or she is entitled to from serving time in prison or jail. Sometimes, the CDCR or the sheriff or the judge overlook something or make a mathematical error. If one believes this is so, what is the proper way to correct this or request a review of the time credits? To read answers to these questions, please click on the following link –

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s